Thursday, March 27, 2014

Today in class we watched the play Trifles then discussed the essay in Reading and Writing about Literature. Homework is to write an essay about I and You. The prompt and assignment is posted here. It was also emailed to everyone.

In class we also reviewed thesis sentences in Rules for Writers. We went over some excercises in the textbook. We also looked at how to cite the play, I and You, how to set up an academic paper and how to post on the blog.

Students developed 5 questions for an essay on I and You. I adapted these questions for the essay due next week.

Homework, in syllabus. Note the dates . There are also links. Come to class with the book W;t. Watch the film and answer the questions. I might make this a cyber assignment for next week. Check the blog on Tuesday.

No comments: