Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Books on their way

I ordered 6 books from Redbone Press today. They will be here by Friday, October 19, so I will bring them to the college Monday, October 22. If you want to come by my office and purchase a copy, feel free to do so. I only bought 6, so students who did not tell me they needed a copy are on their own. It was $93.42 total. I got a 30 percent discount for you. The author Ernest Hardy got the Pen Award. The editor said the awards ceremony in New York was really fabulous! I am going to invite him to our campus for a talk about his writing and the aesthetics of hip hop culture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaw! thumbs up! When is the invitation? Im looking foward to receive a copy!
Thanks Wanda

Harizon Odembo

Anonymous said...

I want a copy of the book, and the international film festival was awesome the movies were cool thank you Wanda.