Thursday, October 25, 2007

Homework

The midterm is now homework due Monday, October 29. Students can bring their essays to me on a disk. I will put a folder on the wall over the bin for drop-off. If you are not on campus Monday, you can give me the disk Tuesday. I will bring Blood Beat to school Monday for the six students who needed copies. Read the post below for details about the midterm, homework and the research essay.

We'll read Afeni for Thursday. We'll probably be able to read the book in a few meetings. We might read some of it aloud. Have a great weekend! You can email any questions to me you might have about the assignments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today mrs. Sabir wanted us to develope an essay plan, also an outline including a planning sheet. This practice was for our midterm we had to turn in tommorrow. 10-25-07
Semhar Kefela.